Soup can definitely be cold and tasty!
After a trip to Spain I decided to make a cold yummy gazpacho even though London was rainy and cold! It only took 10 minutes to make and was just as good as what we were having in Madrid.
Here are the ingredients I used:
(Remember you can portion them as you wish but if you want your soup to be red make sure you add lots of tomatoes)
- Lemon and Lime (a squeeze of each)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (just a tad)
- Garlic Powder (I did not have fresh garlic at home, but this would probably be best)
- Salt (a sprinkle to give it a bit more flavor)
As you see, these are all healthy ingredients and I used absolutely no oil! I just put everything in the blender (decided to keep the skin on the fruit for the extra enzymes and nutritious benefits) and within a few seconds my soup was ready! I like it a bit thicker but if you prefer it very liquid just keep it in the blender a bit longer or you can even drain some of the chunkier pieces out. Hope you enjoyed our Spanish Gazpacho cold soup recipe!
* I made extra to put in a jug in the fridge for later consumption as I think the colder it is the better it tastes! 🙂